2017 is almost done, and this January 1st will mark the ten year anniversary of Creative Something!
Another year of inspiration and creative ideas. That means that for ten years I've been blogging here about everything related to creativity, inspiration, ideas, and innovation. I'm excited to see what the next ten years brings! But before that: here's a look back at the top articles from the past year.
- Destroy your work in order to fully explore it
- Your creativity is limited to what you know
- It's not enough to have ideas, you have to learn how to bridge them too
- Five books you should read to learn more about creativity
- If you do nothing, nothing happens
- A creative life means opening a lot of small doors
- What to do when there's no time for creativity